BCom Business Management
With the Elective Modules
Creativity in Management
Develop the creativity required to be successful as a Managerial Leader and embed all the essential business competencies in your career.
This BCom that focusses on creativity as an essential business management skill is specifically designed with constructs such as creative leadership in mind, aimed at developing managers who will fully appreciate the importance of finding solutions to complex challenges and problems, and to improve related decision-making. Students will discover the key elements of:
Creativity in Business Management
- Fifth Industrial Revolution (5IR) Readiness
- Technology & Innovation Management
- Organisational Design
- Holistic Thinking
Discover the Role of Creativity
This degree is ideal for
- School-leavers with a futuristic view and a desire to enter the job market with a relevant and dynamic competency to solve puzzling difficulties
- Professionals seeking to enhance their competencies in response to challenging workplace problems and finding creative solutions
- Entrepreneurs and business owners seeking competencies to bolster their solution finding expertise
- Adults looking at establishing a secondary income stream as creativity masterminds and coaches
Benefits enrolling for this programme
- The module and course content promote awareness of the benefits of being entrepreneurial
- Modules and courses are designed around the role of business management & leadership
- Learning interventions are aligned to emerging market realities and related strategies
- A variety of assessment techniques & tools are applied
- Workshops are lectured by industry experts
- Programme scheduling is flexible
Minimum Admission Requirements
- National Senior Certificate NSC/SC (a) A minimum of 30% for English or a minimum of 33.3% in English for the Senior Certificate (SC) coupled with:
- If the candidate offered 6 NSC/SC (a) 20 credit subjects, an achievement rating of 4 (50%) or better in 4 NSC/SC(a) subjects, or
- If the candidate offered a mix of SC, NSC and SC (a) 20-credit subjects and passes an achievement rating of 4 (50%) or better in at least four subjects, which must be Higher Grade SC and/or NSC and/or SC (a) subjects, or
- NC(V) Level 4 – In addition a student must (a) achieve at least 60 % in three fundamental subjects, including English, (b) achieve at least 70% in four vocational subjects, chosen from the NC (V) Level 4 subjects, or
- Alternatively a Higher Certificate, an Advanced Certificate or Diploma in a cognate field.
Additional Institutional Entry Requirements
- English First language: 50%
- English Second Language: 60%
- Mathematics: 50%
- Maths Literacy: 70%
Year 1: Compulsory Modules
|Introduction to Business Management
|Principles of Accounting
|Introduction to Commercial Law
|Introduction to Project Management
Year 2: Compulsory Modules
|Business Management 2
|Financial Management 2
Year 3: Compulsory Modules
|Business Management 3
|Financial Management 3
|Project-based Research 2
Elective Modules: Creativity in Management
|Thinking about Thinking
|Thinking in Action 1
|Creativity in Action 1
|Thinking in Action 2
|Creativity in Action 2
About The Da Vinci Institute
For more detailed information about the programme and the institutional prospectus, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
The total cost of the qualification for students enrolling in their personal capacities is R 210,975.00.
The total cost of the qualification may be split over the duration of the programme, which is advisable.
The institution charges an Application Fee of R 500.00, in addition an Admission Fee will be payable upon enrolment. The milestones in the registration procedure are as follows:
- Submit your application
- Receive an acceptance letter or feedback on your Application
- On acceptance of the offer you make the payment according to the payment option agreed, including the Admission Fee of R 5,000.00 to initiate your enrolment
The total cost of the qualification may be split over the duration of the programme. Alternative payment options and arrangements are available. You may select your preferred payment option during registration, keeping in mind that monthly instalment options include interest. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The module costs do not include prescribed books or any other learning fees. Books or any other learning fees are an additional cost that the students must factor into their calculations for their full costs of study (e.g. books, e-books, meals, accommodation & coaching etc.).
This qualification is available as a learnership or a bursary. Please contact email@example.com for alternative pricing options.
Schedule your free info session
Schedule your free info session
Kindly submit your details in the form to access your product brochure, and or schedule an appointment to engage with one of our Collaborateurs - follow the ENGAGE link above to set-up an appointment with a Nomix™ Collaborateur.